Monday, April 12, 2010

Frazzled

Seriously, can't keep up. I feel like I'm about to be in the middle of a complete emotional meltdown but I'm trying to hang on. CJ is equally as frazzled as me. We have GOT to sell our house. The contract with our current realtor was up today. We decided not to relist with him and I'm going to go on a search for a new realtor this week. I have taken several hundred pictures over the last couple of weeks and don't have a minute to upload them. I've been very busy with the mowing business. Switching schedules around. Calling people to confirm. Trying to figure out how exactly to pay a real employee because now we have one. (I have to figure that out by thursday.)
The kids baseball schedule is about to kill me and CJ both. CJ desperately needs to work a normal day but 3 or 4 days a week he has to quit at 4:00 to be at practice or a game. The work load is piling up. People are getting frustrated.
Last week Grace was home Tuesday and Wednesday with a mystery fever. Thursday both kids had practice. Friday I was running errands in Forth Worth and they called wanting to show the house. Can you say, "um, no." Why? Because it's a disaster! I have 3 kids and a very busy life. I can run around like a mad woman and make it presentable in 2 hours, but you can't call me at 11:45 and want to show it at 1:00!! I can't even get back home in that amount of time. And, I don't care what anybody says. There is no way possible I can live my life in such a manner that would demand that my house be spotless 100% of the time before I walk out the door to go do anything. Can't do it. Feel really bad that I had to say no, but I guess they didn't want to see it that bad. I told them they could come after 4:00 or anytime over the weekend but they never called back. We desperately need to move but oh well. It's all I can do.
Friday night Tanner had a game down in Glen Rose. We scored 5 runs in the first inning and then lost 11-6. Can you guess how mad CJ was?!?! Smokin'. Not because we lost. Because we lost because they were playing like 4 year olds. Seriously, some of the kids on Grace's team could field the ball and throw it to first base better than they were doing it. It was ugly. Saturday we spent 5 hours at the ballpark for two games. Tanner's team lost again but they played much better. I have no idea if Grace's team won or lost. Is that sad? It doesn't matter. It's tee-ball. I love tee-ball. They're all so cute.
After Grace's game we headed to Becky and Otis's house to help them build a covered deck area for their pool. Had a sleep over and finished it on sunday. Glad we got started on saturday or it would be incomplete at this point. It's super cute though and I can't wait to help her hold it down this summer!
Did I mention that sometime saturday evening my allergies kicked into high gear? Today I feel exhausted, achy, stuffy, and just plain miserable. Oh, and instead of resting tomorrow I get to go to the Zoo with Grace's kindergarten class and then to Tanner's baseball game tomorrow night. Ugh.
I hate that I feel like this. I am generally an almost annoyingly optimistic, happy person. I just can't find my happy place right now.

4 comments:

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

Oh Staci, I am so sorry your life is crazy right now. Not that I have a lot of free time until school is over, but if you ever need help, please call me!

Diana said...

Pack everything up except for the essentials, then you won't have that much to pick up. :) Easier said than done, right! I wish I were closer, I could help out too. big hugs, sister! (If you figure out the secret formula for doing all of this and not going crazy, please let me know.)

**Angel** said...

That's exactly why our kids weren't allowed to do spring sports. With work, their school functions, jason's night classes, keeping misty's girls, I'd lose my mind. I hope you find yours soon! Love ya!

wej said...

great blog!

visit my blog

or avail
Apple iPad MB292LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi)

or
Apple MacBook MC207LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop