Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Victory!




The cake turned out great. I know you can't tell from the picture but this is a GIANT cake. 16 inches square and two layers tall. Once I got it on the cake board I almost couldn't fit it in the refrigerator. Had to take apart part of the shelf on the door of the refrigerator. Note to self: Can't make cakes any bigger than this. And Grace's team won their game on saturday 20-19. And to top it all off had a wonderful time helping Becky celebrate her birthday. Went to a wonderful Mexican restraunt (fancy mexican not Don Pablos mexican), then went and saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D which was good, but nothing was better than the company!
Grace doesn't have a game now for two weeks, but Tanner has two this week. I'll let ya know how they go. Have a GREAT week!

3 comments:

Diana said...

The cake looks beautiful and BIG! It sounds like the kids are having a great time in softball/baseball this season. Our first game is this morning, we shall see how it goes. lol

**Angel** said...

I can't get the pics up, I think it's my stupid internet. So glad ya'll had a great time with B for you her B-day!

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

I love the cake. Someday when you are on Ace of Cakes you can get one of those big industrial fridges!