Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Calling all Pioneer Women!

Hey everyone! First I can't believe it's been 4 months since I posted last - how embarrassing! I'm really gonna be mad when I get to scrapbook this period of time and I have no idea what happened :-( Honestly I thought I posted at Christmas. Anyway....My dear, dear friend Debbi Robertson (who I met while doing PartyLite) recently got the opportunity to go to a book signing and she's doing a GIVEAWAY of a signed copy of The Pioneer Woman's new book! Here's the greatest news - it's not only signed by PW, it's also signed by the Marlboro Man and all of her Punks!! You can read about Debbi's adventures here and also find out how to enter into her drawing.
Don't know who the Pioneer Woman is? You're missing out! She has an amazing love story, she's an excellent writer, an incredible cook, photographer, mom, and so much more! Check out her blog and become a follower. You won't be dissappointed.

I hope I win!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Staci!

Anonymous said...

I did it and even mentioned your name. Hope that brings luck!